Marble is a beautiful natural stone which is used in constructing kitchen countertops, floorings, and other purposes. It is the most preferred natural stone as it adds up to the elegance and luxury to your home. Maintaining the marble stone is essential as it would lose its natural shine and gloss with regular use. Cleaning the marble regularly would help to preserve the natural stone and last for an extended period.
The following are some of the effective ways to clean marble in your houses.
Why Is Cleaning Important?
Marble is one of the natural stone which is used for residential purpose. There are chances of damage as it is used as kitchen countertops and for flooring. Without proper maintenance, it is not possible to take appropriate care of the natural stone. Thus cleaning is an essential process for preserving the natural glow and luster of the natural stone.
How To Clean The Marble Stone?
- Perform gentle cleaning with the help of warm water and a soft cloth. Make use of mildly soapy water.
- Make use of fine-grain sandpaper for repairing the deeper scratches on the marble stone.
- Protect your marble from scratches
- Clean your marble immediately and frequently
- Wipe the marble flooring and countertops with a dry cloth to avoid stains.
- Make use of chamois cloth, which is a soft fabric to clean the stone so that you can retain its shine.
- For cleaning stains, apply baking soda in the form of paste in the stained spot. Leave it for 2 hours and then clean with a damp cloth.
- You can also make use of hydrogen peroxide for removing stains in the marble stone.
- For removing grease stains on marble floor make use of corn starch
The above are some of the ways to clean your marble.